A voicetag is a personalized audio snippet that is used to tag (watermark) your beats to protect against unauthorized use. A voicetag most commonly consists of someone repeating the producers' name every 20-30 seconds but you can personalize your voicetag however you see fit.
Once a voicetag is uploaded, all new beats added will have a tagged version automatically generated by our system (you will need to tag any existing beats using autotag if the voicetag is upload after your beats).
Our system will mix and loop your voicetag with your untagged MP3 to create a new Tagged MP3 which is used for streaming on your stores. All this is done using our free Autotag feature.
Here are a few pointers on making a successful voicetag;
- The voicetag is looped over the beat, and there is no time delay between loops. So when making a voicetag, leave about 20-30 seconds of silent audio after or before the actual voice tag.
- The voicetag must be in MP3 format
- You may need to experiment with the volume of the voicetag until it sounds reasonable mixed with your beats
To add a voicetag to your beats, follow these steps
- Login to your account and goto Dashboard > Music & Media > Voicetag
- Drop your voicetag into the dashed box, or click inside the box to choose your file
- Once the voicetag has been uploaded, you will be able to preview it by clicking the play button. You can also delete the voicetag by clicking [Delete]
- You can then use Autotag to create tagged versions of all your beats with this tag
Custom voicetags are available to Platinum members only. If you have a free account your beats will be protected with the default Airbit tag, or you can upgrade here to upload a custom one.