If you have your own website, you can connect this to your Infinity Store with SSL, so instead of visiting yourusername.infinity.airbit.com to view your store, visitors can head to yourdomain.com and see your full Infinity Store.
We don't provide a domain for you, so you'll have to purchase one if you have not already. We recommend Name.com or GoDaddy.com.
Once you have a domain you will need to modify the DNS records. This makes sure that the domain is pointed to our servers so we can begin to connect to it to your store.
Click here for an in-depth explanation of what DNS records are.
Every domain provider has a different method of changing the records, so please search Google "(your domain provider) change DNS records" or here are some guides if you use Name.com or GoDaddy.
To connect your Domain to your Infinity Store:
- Remove all A records currently attached to your domain, and remove the CNAME record for "www" if you have one. This is very important, and your domain will not successfully be linked if you don't correctly modify your records.
- Add the following records:
|1 Hour or Automatic
|1 Hour or Automatic
You must not have any other A records for the root domain / @, otherwise this will cause routing problems.
3. Once you have done this, head to your Infinity Store (yourusername.infinity.airbit.com), click the Settings Cog on the right to open your store settings and click Custom Domain followed by Connect Your Domain.
4. The first page will display the instructions above, so double check you have followed the instructions correctly, and click Next to move on and finish connecting your Domain.
5. After clicking Next, enter the domain you'd like to connect, excluding "http://" and excluding "www." then click Verify.
It usually takes a few minutes but can sometimes take up to 72 hours for the DNS records to propagate over the internet. If your domain is still not connected after this time, please double check you've removed all A records except Airbit's, as this is usually the cause. And if you still aren't connected after double checking this, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
The Infinity Store is available to Platinum members only. If you have a free account, you can upgrade here.