As long as you've completed your payout settings setup, payment shouldn't fail, however, if there is an issue, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
Articles in this section
- How to Set Up Your Paypal Account
- How to accept debit/credit card payments in your personal stores without Paypal
- How To Automatically Accept Currency Conversions In Paypal (And Avoid Incomplete Orders)
- Do I need a PayPal and/or Stripe account?
- How do you receive payment with Airbit?
- What payment methods can buyers use?
- Can I receive payments from all available methods if I only connect one (e.g. only my bank account)?
- When will I receive my payments?
- What happens if a customer files a chargeback?
- Does Airbit hold my money?